Monday, April 2, 2012

Germany Infantry Rifles & Weapons

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. The first article I want to direct you to, is my article on German Infantry Rifles that were used during World War II. I wrote this article, but I do keep it quite current.

One of my goals in the near future, is to make a direct hub that measures the effectiveness of the various main battle rifles of two nation-states during or before the war. It will use some measure of solid-measurement to determine outcome, but will also rely upon votes that people cast in the article. I think it should be an interesting hub, and a little bit of fun.

Also, if you are interested, feel free to check out my World War II Youtube Series. Its a game of Hearts of Iron III, played over the internet, for people to review. Then I decide the actions I take based upon a voting system that I've established on the ImpGamez Website (http://www.ImpGamez.com). In the future, we even plan to have players (being voters who register on the site) win prizes and even cash for participating. It should be a heck of a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment